AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT COLORS
ISL Polyester lines are strong, resistant and easy to install.
Speed Group ISL agricultural products are designed to cope with the vagaries of the climate and the most extreme of temperatures, from -40°C to +50°C.
ISL Polyester lines do not rust, do not conduct heat, and are 5 times lighter than an equivalent diameter of steel wire.
Strong and elastic, ISL will support your crops or films over the long term.
We welcome a challenge and our R&D team will always try to adapt our products to your needs, both technically and practically.
||Distance / Weight (Theory)
||Meters / Kg
||Feet / Lb
|ISL PET 1.8
|ISL PET 2.2
|ISL PET 2.6
|ISL PET 3.0
10 Kg spool contains between 1000 and 2800 m of line (depending on diameter).
COILS – HANKS
For custom packaging, please feel free to contact us
More details about our tests
- ISL Polyester has a tensile strength 2.5 times stronger than a commonly used 1.8 mm galvanized wire.
- ISL Polyester has a breaking load equivalent to competitor A and galvanized wire of similar diameter (2.6 mm).
Evolution of the strength over time
Evolution of the elasticity over time
Polyester line retains its strength, stiffness and elastic memory despite all weather conditions from -40°C to +50°C and exposure to UV rays. It is resistant to pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers, mildew and salt water.
Noncorrosive it does not degrade upon extended exposure to moisture.
The polyester wire is one of the most efficient synthetic lines on the market thanks to its rigidity and its elastic memory.
- Deformation of only 2,29% or 1.7 times less than competitor A (3.99%) when pulled by a 100 kg weight (a 140 kmh wind creates 20kg stress on line)
- The wire maintains its rigidity after 20 minutes under 100 kg force. The line stretches by only 4.01 % o 1.5 times less than A competitor (6,04%).
- Immediately after stress relax, the line retracts to its initial length with a 0,84% elastic memory.
- After 1 hour rest, the wire retains 0,43% of elastic memory versus competitor A with a permanent 1,13% elastic memory.
* Measurement realized by
** Measurements performed by the National Center of Photo protection Evaluation. Accelerated ageing performed in SEPAP 12-24 60C box, with UV exposure during 1500 rours (10 year simulation) and 3000 hours (20 year simulation).