The ISL Polyamide line range is both the most complete and the most technical available on the market today.
Speed Group ISL agricultural products are designed to cope with the vagaries of the climate and the most extreme of temperatures, from -40°C to +50°C
ISL Polyamide lines do not rust, do not conduct heat, and are 7 times lighter than an equivalent diameter of steel wire.
Strong and elastic, ISL will protect your structures over the long term.
We welcome a challenge and our R&D team will always try to adapt our products to your needs, both technically and practically.
||Distance / Weight (Theory)
||Meters / Kg
||Feet / Lb
|ISL PA 2.0
|ISL PA 2.5
|ISL PA 3.0
|ISL PA 4.0
|ISL PA 5.0
|ISL PA 6.0
Classic 10 kg spool for our Agricultural range.
10 Kg spool with up to 2800 m (depending on diameter)
COILS – HANKS
The hanks are really useful for the biggest diameters from 4 to 6 mm.
For custom packaging, please feel free to contact us
More details about our tests
- ISL has a tensile strength 2.3 times stronger than a commonly used 1.8 mm galvanized wire.
Evolution of the strength over time
Evolution of the elasticity over time
Polyamide line retains its strength, stiffness and elastic memory despite all weather conditions from -40°C to +50°C and exposure to UV rays. It is resistant to pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers, mildew and salt water.
Noncorrosive it does not degrade upon extended exposure to moisture.
The polyamide monofilament is one of the most efficient synthetic lines on the market thanks to its rigidity and its elastic memory.
- Deformation of only 3.37% or 1.7 times less than competitor A (3.99%) when pulled by a 100 kg weight (a 140 kmh wind creates 20kg stress on line)
- The wire maintains its rigidity after 20 minutes under 100 kg force. The line stretches by only 4.01 % o 1.5 times less than A competitor (6,04%).
- Immediately after stress relax, the line retracts to its initial length with a 0,75% plastic memory.
- After 1 hour rest, the line retains 0,14% of elastic memory versus competitor A with a permanent 0,25% elastic memory.
* Measurement realized by
** Measurements performed by the National Center of Photo protection Evaluation. Accelerated ageing performed in SEPAP 12-24 60C box, with UV exposure during 1500 rours (10 year simulation) and 3000 hours (20 year simulation).